Remote/Virtual Applicants Welcome!
Our Part-Time Event Sales Coordinator is responsible for all parts of managing our private dance parties! The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, thorough, confident with sales and negotiation, upbeat and enthusiastic, tech savvy, and highly responsive with quick turnaround time. Must have a desktop/laptop computer (and reliable wifi) as parts of this role cannot be executed using solely a mobile device.
- Directly responsible for party business growth including daily follow up with party leads via email, text and CRM (training provided)
- Daily management of all details related to party bookings including confirming studios, instructors, routine selection, and client confirmations
- Review Post Party Reports (PPRs) for opportunities and follow up items, working with management to maintain party supply stock
- Post group photos and content from parties on social media platforms
- Develop ideas for party business growth including partnerships, social media campaigns, influencer outreach, etc.
Time Commitment & Compensation:
- Estimated time commitment - 5-10 hours per week with room to grow
- $15 per hour + 10% commission on all parties booked