DivaDance is a sexy, sweaty, stress-free dance experience for adults! We are the #1 brand for pop-music inspired, choreography-based dance classes, programs, and parties - with operations in 20 cities and counting! Follow us on socials to learn more (@divadancehq)!
We are looking for two stellar interns for this position - one based in Austin, TX (in-person at our HQ office) and one based in NYC (remote). You can expect to work 10-15 hours per week and we are open to a longer-term internship (Spring and Summer semesters).
Please review the roles below and mention which you are most interested in when submitting your cover letter. *RESUMES WITHOUT COVER LETTERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED*
Our dream intern:
- Loves to learn and ask questions
- Has great ideas and knows how to execute them.
- They are quick to learn and use technology like Slack, Asana, Zoom meeting, and other platforms.
- They are uber detail-oriented, organized and work with urgency
- They are confident communicators - both verbally and in writing.
- They are quick thinking, responsive, and supremely reliable
- Are in complete alignment with the company values of inspiring confidence and building community, which we achieve through champagne quality experiences for our clients, staff, and franchise owners.
Perks of the internship:
- Earn college credit
- Casual dress
- Free dance classes and DivaDance apparel
- Learn directly from top executives and contribute directly to the company's mission
- Future growth opportunities
Marketing Internship Roles - please mention your interest in your cover letter:
Social Media Duties
- Managing social media calendars and posts for our HQ, local franchise accounts, and party account- Instagram, Facebook and/or TikTok
- Content management, tagging, and organization of photos/videos and other social content
- Some graphic design using Canva
- Compiling and writing press/media lists and pitches
- Gathering, organizing and posting parties/event content to applicable social media channels
- Assisting with video and photoshoot production and ideas
Marketing/Advertising Support Duties
- Assisting in CRM (email & text message marketing) platform management and maintenance; updating and optimizing campaigns
- Developing ideas for new marketing campaigns
- Market research assignments including looking at competitor marketing campaigns, pricing, and CTAs (calls to action)
- Assisting with Facebook & Instagram advertising campaigns; Attending advertising meetings (and learning from experienced executives!)
- Research and connect with influencers, businesses/companies/events for partnerships
- Writing SEO-optimized blog articles (we'll train you!)