DivaDance offers pop-music inspired, choreography-based dance classes, parties and programs for adults. Our mission is to change lives by inspiring confidence and building community. We offer flexible hours, extensive training and personal development, leadership opportunities, and the chance to be part of a growing, values-based franchise company, now with franchises in over 25 cities. Follow us on socials to learn more (@divadancehq)!
We are looking for a stellar intern based in Austin, TX! You can expect to work 10-15 hours per week and we are open to a longer-term internship (Fall and Spring semester).
Please review the roles below and mention which you are most interested in when submitting your cover letter. *RESUMES WITHOUT COVER LETTERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED*
Our dream intern:
- Loves to learn and ask questions
- Has great ideas and knows how to execute them.
- They are quick to learn and use technology like Slack, Asana, Zoom meeting, and other platforms.
- They are uber detail-oriented, organized and work with urgency
- They are confident communicators - both verbally and in writing.
- They are quick thinking, responsive, and supremely reliable
- Are in complete alignment with the company values of inspiring confidence and building community, which we achieve through champagne quality experiences for our clients, staff, and franchise owners.
Perks of the internship:
- Earn college credit
- Casual dress
- Free dance classes and DivaDance apparel
- Learn directly from top executives and contribute directly to the company's mission
- Future growth opportunities
Marketing Internship Roles - please mention your interest in your cover letter:
Social Media Duties
- Writing social media captions and selecting photos for social media posts; must be familiar with TikTok and able to create trending content posts for our account
- Content management, tagging, and organization of photos/videos and other social content
- Some graphic design using Canva
- Compiling and writing press/media lists and pitches
- Assisting with video and photoshoot production and ideas
- Developing and executing social media ideas around brand-wide initiatives such as Pride, National Dance Day, and other social media themes
Marketing/Advertising Support Duties
- Assisting in CRM (email & text message marketing) platform management and maintenance; updating and optimizing campaigns
- Developing ideas for new marketing campaigns
- Market research assignments including looking at competitor marketing campaigns, pricing, and CTAs (calls to action)
- Assisting with Facebook & Instagram advertising campaigns; Attending advertising meetings (and learning from experienced executives!)
- Writing SEO-optimized blog articles (we'll train you!)